Attract new clients and inspire them to purchase your products and services by regularly creating compelling content. Unsure of the types of content that can boost your biz? Below are 8 powerful content ideas to consider adding to your marketing mix.
- Blogs – Start or revive a blog that shares useful information related to your product or service. Businesses that blog are 13 times more likely to receive a positive return on investment. (Source: HubSpot)
- Guest blogs – Submit quality blog posts to related sites in your industry that have larger followings. Guest blogging builds relationships with other industry authorities, drives traffic back to your site, and puts you in front of new readers and possible clients. (Source: HubSpot)
- Case studies – Tell compelling stories, interjected with facts and figures, that illustrate how your company helped solve a client’s pressing problem. Case studies are among the top three types of content that influence consumers to buy. (Source: Eccola Media)
- E-books – Write an e-book that educates readers about a topic of interest. Producing an e-book ups your credibility level in the eyes of readers and can influence them to patronize your business. (Source: HubSpot)
- Email newsletters – Stay in touch clients and potential clients who actually want to hear from you by sending value-packed e-newsletters directly to their inboxes. Sixty-six percent of consumers have bought something online as a result of an email marketing message. (Source: Direct Marketing Association)
- Social media – Share links to your content on social media channels like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter to boosts sales. Eighty-nine percent of consumers indicated that engaging with a business on social media increased their likelihood of making a purchase with that company. (Source: J.D. Power & Associates)
- Videos – Write a script and record a how-to video that addresses the challenges of your potential clients. Seventy-five percent of senior executives watch work-related videos on business-related websites; sixty-five have visited vendor websites after viewing a video. (Source: Forbes)
- (Insert your own creative form of content here) – There are no limits to what you can create that may help place your company in front of new audiences, spread your message, and attract and continue to serve new clients. From calendars and checklists to planners and podcasts–brainstorm ideas and act on them; you won’t know what works and what doesn’t work for your business until you do.
What other types of content do you enjoy? What form of content have you found useful with your own business? Leave a comment below.
If you’d like to have someone take care of your content marketing needs to attract more clients and boost your abundance, I’d love to help!
Schedule a FREE, no-obligation consultation today!
Call 336.422.6772 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.